Clay beaded ring they come as random or customisable.
Please leave a note if you would like it customised.
Small - toddler
Please refer to below if you would like a customisable ring size.
To measure the circumference of your finger, you will need the following items
- a narrow strip of paper or a piece of string
- a ruler
- pen or marker
How to measure
- Fold the strip of paper or sting around the finger at the base where the ring will sit, making sure that it is fairly snug but also is able to go over the knuckle as your ring would.
- Mark the area where the two ends meet
- Use the ruler to measure the length and in millimetres to give you the circumference.
- Using the ring chart above convert this measurement to your ring size.